CONTACT SHEILA AT:
902-578-0509 OR email@example.com
3 Keys of Personal Power
Improve Your Image Improve Your Business
If you are a business owner, YOU ARE the business. This topic is best suited for those who want their image to be the best representation of their business that it can be.
Full – Day Workshops
How to Become More Influential in Every Business Occasion
Aligning your image with your brand.
Appearance – Wardrobe planning, grooming, styles, accessories, colour, fit etc.
Behavior – Etiquette, manners, shaking hands, meeting and telephone etiquette, introductions, networking, dining etiquette and handling dinner dilemmas.
Communication – Voice, body language, effective conversations, written communication and your online presence.
Your Image & Business Impact (designed for female entrepreneurs)
- Master the four levels of business dress to project polished presence in any situation
- Your clothes and how they fit – are they enhancing your image?
- How to add the finishing touches to your wardrobe
- Develop your personal brand and improve your professional image
- Establish instant rapport with powerful first impressions
Dressing Secrets to Boost Your Career (designed for women who want to move up in their careers)
- 3 Secrets to Make a Good Impression
- How to Make Impact in Your Office Environment
- How to Use Clothing to Create Your Desired Result
- What You Don’t Know That Could Be Costing You a Promotion
Dressing for Dating Success (designed for women who want to attract their soul mate) How to Select Clothing Styles to Attract Your Soul Mate
- What message is your clothing sending?
- Clothing essentials – the styles you need to send the right message
- Enhance your attraction quotient with colour
- The attraction of being you
My Style My Way (designed for women who want to create their personal style)
How to Select Clothing Styles You Will Love and Feel Fabulous Wearing
- Your fashion personality – which styles fit into your everyday life
- How to build a wardrobe around your best styles
- Your body type – how to choose styles that flatter
- Move from Ordinary to Extraordinary – the power of accessories
- Enhance your image with colour